As posted on Stylelist.ca.
It’s that time of year! Back to school! A chance for your to reinvent or reintroduce your best self. Here are products that can help you do it.
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess mascara. This new mascara has a longer comb-like brush to help you apply mascara quickly and evenly. We also love that the formula is buildable and smudge-proof which makes it perfect for long days.
2. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal™ Intense Eye Liner + Brightener. Lining your lower waterline is back in a big way, and we love Revlon’s new Kajal (also known as khol) because it includes a brightener which can help brighten our eye area.
3. Quo Deluxe Pro Tweezers. Brows are back, but keep them in check with these easy-to-use tweezers that grip hairs for precise grooming.
4. Lancome Baume in Love lipstick. We absolutely loved wearing these gloss/lipsticks in the summer, and the gel-like pop of colour they provide can take you well into fall while keeping lips moisturized in dryer weather.
5. Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil Diamonds. We love anything that lets us apply makeup on the go, and this eye pencil gives great colour payoff without us using a brush. We especially love the colour Cocoa Gleam for a quick smoky eye.
6. Essie Nail Polish in For the Twill of It. This holographic colour is perfectly on trend with reflective green shimmer and lots of shine.
7. CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat. This new top coat uses everyday UV rays of the sun to lock nail polish on fingers.
8. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. This is our favourite foundation because of the natural-looking glow it provides to the skin.