I’ve tagged items that I’ve previously reviewed that I think would make excellent gifts.
Check out the
Good gifts include:
– palettes by Stila
– the Lancome Mystery Collection
– Parts of the MAC Holiday collection (the items come nicely packaged and are perfect presents.)
– The Clinique Holiday Collection (I would get all the items in a colour family and wrap it up for a great present for any Clinique lover.)
– a Scott Barnes Chic Palette
– a Chanel perfume (Chanel perfumes are classic and are developed to appeal to the general public)
– Bobbi Brown palettes
– Emporio Armani White for Her (also would appeal to many people and it supports a good cause)
– a hair straightener (if a teen you know doesn’t have one, this would make the perfect gift. Plus, there are so many different brands available that you can find one that suits your budget.)
– Lothantique soaps (Any fancy soaps would make good presents because they’re luxuries that people don’t always spring for for themselves)
– Ambiente Candles (again, these are luxuries that people don’t always get because they’re extras that you can usually do without.)
Also, a reader suggested that useful gifts such as gift cards to grocery stores can be most appreciated by those who need them. If you have any gift suggestions, leave them in the comments section or email me at Henna@CanadianBeauty.com.
More good gifts coming, including what I’m buying for my own friends!