Guess what, lovies? The Nude lippie is back this fall! Here are our favourite new shades that you should check out to find your favourite.
1. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Lacquer in Vinyl Rose. We love this lip gloss for its full coverage shiny finish, and the light pink colour works with almost any makeup look.
2. Beaute Weight-less Lip Creme in Trace. This is a beige-pink that works with almost every skin tone because it’s so natural looking. The perfect mix between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this highly pigmented lip creme offers full coverage and long wear without any stickiness.
3. Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Charm. This natural pink gloss is part of Dior’s Mystic Metallics collection for Fall 2013, and will be the perfect accompaniment to a slightly smoky eye.
4. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo. Leave it to Hourglass Cosmetics to take nude lipsticks to the next level: these really make your lips look like you’re not wearing any lipstick at all, and tend to blend your lips into your skin tone. Available in six shades, these wear light, so choose accordingly!
5. Aerin Lipgloss in Bohemian. This sheer limited edition shade is perfect for transitioning from summer to fall – you can start by emphasizing your eyes and keeping the colour on your lips more natural.
6. L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks. Finally, something from the drugstore: this collection of nude lipsticks is inspired by the spokesmodels of L’Oreal: Eva Longoria, Doutzen Kroes, Frida Pinto, and Jennifer Lopez. Because there’s such a wide variety of skin tones, we feel like there’s something for everyone.