Here’s what I liked this month:
- Glossier hand cream. What really won me over was the scent of this hand cream. It smells amazing! The packaging is recyclable so that won points with me. I bought the Glossier You scent because of how good this smells. If you want 10% off, here’s my referral code:https://re.glossier.com/aedd3afb
- Olaplex No. 3 in the larger size. I use it all the time so I may as well have the large size.
- MAC Waterweight Foundation SPF 30. This is my everyday foundation when I want to wear foundation. I love it, and it’s easy!
- Skin Actives Scalp Serum. I couldn’t tell if it was making my hair grow more, and I’ve still had to colour it every 3 weeks, but I do like the idea of taking care of my scalp.
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream. It’s super calming, has an airless pump that is recyclable which is huge in the beauty world. The entire line is innovative and this product really does calm my skin.
Please share your favourites in the comments!
View this post on Instagram
Wow May seems like it was forever ago! But here we are! Just 5 things I loved in May. @glossier Hand Cream. Honestly, the scent is what really won me over but the recyclable packaging is amazing also. I ordered Glossier You also so I’ll update about that when I have it. If you go to the blog, I’ve put up a discount code for 10% off. @olaplex number 3 in a huge size. I’ve bought this countless times so splurged for the larger size since I know for sure I’m going to be using it. @renskincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream @narsissist original Laguna bronzer. @maccosmeticscanada Waterweight Foundation SPF 30.