A bit old-school with today’s post, as it features a list of what I used today.
- Aveeno sunscreen. It’s just SPF 15 but perfect since I’m going to be spending much of the day indoors. I know that it says for the body on it, but I think it’ll be fine for my face too since it’s pretty lightweight.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. My fave, and the bottle is half-empty. Can’t even remember the last time that happened.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Nars Velvet Eyeliner in night-rider which is a blue-black. Really makes brown eyes pop.
- It Cosmetics mascara
- Nars contour. This contour powder is a bit difficult to use – it’s so powdery that it’s hard to get the tiny amount you need to do a natural-looking contour.
- Estee Lauder Liquid Lipstick in Burnt Raisin. I dab a bit on and then blend it out with my fingertips for a more natural look. This raisin colour is pink when you apply it lightly but more of a grape if you apply too much.