Inspired by the great northern lights in Finland, deep blue fjords in Norway, and colourful houses in Copenhagen, Nordic Collection by OPI brings the diverse colors of its namesake region to nails and toes for Fall/Winter 2014. This new collection of 12 lacquers feature a palette ranging from spicy browns in shades of bronze, cinnamon and caramel to rich purples in wine, black cherry and blue-violet hues, with accents of creamy coral, pink and sea green.
- Going My Way or Norway?: Caramel
- Ice-Bergers & Fries: Wood brown
- OPI with a Nice Finn-ish: Light bronze
- My Voice is a Little Norse: Prismatic shimmer
- Can’t aFjörd Not To: Creamy coral
- How Great is Your Dane?: Cinnamon coffee
- My Dogsled is a Hybrid: Creamy sea green
- Suzy Has a Sweet Tooth: Strawberry candy pink
- Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?: Icy blue-violet
- Thank Glogg It’s Friday!: Wine
- Viking in a Vinter Vonderland: Deep purple
- Skating on Thin Ice-Land: Black cherry
$11.50 each at salons, and also available in GelColor.