It’s finally June!
Check out the video I made of my May favourites – some of which I’ve reviewed here on the blog.
Here’s what I included:
- Lots of picks from MAC’s Alluring Aquatics collection. Here’s my youtube video (http://youtu.be/u_1QXawErBU) about that collection, and my blog post: http://canadianbeauty.com/mac-alluring-aquatics-collection-details-video/
- Cream Colour Base in Hush from the Pedro Lourenco collection (Read about the whole collection here: http://canadianbeauty.com/coming-up-from-mac-pedro-lourenco/)
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set: http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/149/30804/Products/Eyes/Brow/Pro-Longwear-Waterproof-Brow-Set/index.tmpl
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- Lancome Air de Teint Miracle Blur foundation
Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream (I wear medium)
Link to the Estee Lauder GWP info at The Bay: http://canadianbeauty.com/estee-lauder-gwp-at-the-bay-4/
- Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse
- Smashbox BB Undereye
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Line
- L’Oreal OleoTherapy serum
- My comparison to the Kerastase Elixer dupe: http://canadianbeauty.com/the-kerastase-elixer-ultime-dupe/
- Sebastian Shine Spray