Spencer Barnes, Olivia Wilde’s Golden Globes makeup artist says “Olivia’s look was inspired by images she collected of what she refers to as ‘the French girl.’ I wanted her skin to be fresh and clean with eyes that extended outward. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look.”
Here’s what products he used to complete her look; all products are from NARS.
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 15th on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Copacabana Multiple)
· Amour Blush
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Spring 2011)
· Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011)
· Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Fantasia Lipliner Pencil
· Madere Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Spring 2011)
· Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 1st on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Super Orgasm Lip Gloss, also new for Spring 2011)
All products, except where otherwise noted above, are currently available at narscosmetics.com.