This is totally hair that we could all do and get behind. It’s messy but refined and works with any look – from evening to weekend. I think what I like about it is that it makes it look like you have so much going on that the hair doesn’t even matter.
The look was created to “complement the designer’s collection including a mix of leather, fur, sequins and knits, Jeanie created a very chic and relaxed low bun to bring femininity to the strong silhouettes of the collection”.
Here’s the full how-to. Tresemme did the hair and the look was to be “A chic, relaxed side bun that was textured, yet feminine”.
1. Create a deep side part and prep damp hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray. Apply throughout hair from roots to ends
2. Diffuse hair on high heat
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 – apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray from roots to ends and diffuse hair. Be sure to layer the product to create a natural, rough texture
4. Apply a dime size amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème throughout hair to give definition
5. Gather hair into a loose pony on one side, fastening elastic midway down the pony, leaving the heavier side of the face-framing part loose and undone
6. Twist hair into a messy side bun, fastening with hair pins as you go
7. Loosely gather pieces from the heavier side of the part and pin into bun
8. To finish, lightly spritz with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray