I thought that Mandy Moore looking amazing at the Oscars. In fact, she looked so good that I almost didn’t recognize who she was! She wore such a beautiful dress, and I thought the hair and makeup was perfect.
Read on her her makeup how-to, courtesy of her makeup artist Kayleen McAdams.
“We wanted her makeup to have a strong pop,” said Kayleen about Mandy’s red carpet lips. “I was so inspired by all the coral and orange lips on the runway for spring so I did a tangerine version on the lips and cheeks.” Below are the NARS products that Kayleen used to create Mandy’s red-carpet arrivals look:
· PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer (NEW for Spring 2011; currently available at Sephora)
· Sheer Matte Foundation
· Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011)
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· Corfu Cream Eyeshadow
· Coconut Grove Single Eyeshadow
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Red Square Velvet Matte Lip Pencil