This is definitely a collection I can get behind because it’s made up of creams, although I have to say that they are too bright for my tastes.
The colours are:
· Sooki – Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish. For an irresistible, attention-grabbing red nail.
· Tamsen – Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish. A special red that is both enticing and mysterious
· Areej – Pink with an opaque cream finish. A pink for when you want a bold pop of color but not something neon-bright.
· Kieko – Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.
· Mira – Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn’t too dark.
· Breezi – Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. A super chic high-fashion denim look for nails.